- Costs $6/mo
- The only account info you get is a 16 digit identifier. (Go ahead and click "create account!")
- Add funds to the account number (you can even do it via cash or bitcoin, if that matters to you)
- Download their app and/or program and your VPN is working. Very easy. It took 0 technical skill on my part.
- It supports 5 active connections from an account pin at once. This works great for me.
- They support OpenVPN, WireGuard, and ssh bridges. They have IPv6 support.
- With some techie skills, you can connect your router to a Mullvad VPN. It will count as one device toward the 5 device limit.
- They have 410 servers in 39 countries. (https://mullvad.net/en/servers/ )